Our conflict minerals supply chain solutions and related services are firmly based on our upstream on-the-ground knowledge and a clear understanding of clients’ specific needs and gaps they must close to ensure a complete compliance framework. As such, we provide highly valued skills and resource extensions and local networks to support and enhance client’s supply chain architecture in the Democratic Republic of Congo and adjacent countries.
We can deliver tailored solutions utilizing OECD guidelines which we have been continuously developing and refining to make relevant for local conditions. Our framework has inherent practicality and applicability, like local due diligence, chain of custody and reporting, that can only come with sound local situational awareness.
- Independent third-party Supply Chain Management audit
- Supply chain process consistent with the OECD guidelines
- Mineral traceability and chain of custody procedures
- Local Supply Chain Transportation and Logistics assessment
- Due diligence policies and procedures development
Oil & Gas and Agriculture Industries:
- Independent third-party Supply Chain audit for extractive industries (Oil and Gas) agricultural sectors such as Cocoa, coffee, Cashews and other agricultural products procured from emerging countries
- Supply chain process consistent with international and local guidelines
- Validate traceability and chain of custody to prevent the use of child labor or forced labor
Our Unique value proposition
- Our in-country expertise is a critical element in addressing local issues and the reporting requirements for conflict minerals legislation
- We possess Local linguistic and sociocultural knowledge and experience is essential for local due diligence
- We possess on-the-ground team and network of individuals and community leaders to assist in facilitating our process
- Know-how to provide local capacity building, community engagement and development and that will engender trust and promote peace as a direct result of our approach